Are you screaming that it’s ALREADY HERE!!
We’re talking SPRING BREAK BABY!
Where are you going?
My bestie Hanna and I are staying put in Savannah for the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations where my BEAUTIFUL cousin is also heading in town to come party with us, (if you don’t know, now you know about the SAV and their St. Paddy’s celebrations), THEN we are STRAIGHT headed down to Florida to hang on the beach in Tampa, then strutting on over to Orlando for some Universal FUN.
Today I am sharing the essentials that will be with me throughout our entire trip.
First, lets start out with our skin, shall we?
If you’ve been following along for a while then you know that one of my absolute skincare staples is the Mario Badescu Rose Aloe Spray. I legit spray that shit on my face, hair, neck, body, literally everywhere because it works WONDERS people.
It’s also like $12 for the biggest size bottle which is insane cheap for the quality of this stuff people. Like, insert Post Malone, Wow.
Next up, SUNSCREEN!!
This is going to be SO vital ladies!! Especially if you really are a college chick reading this because we are in the PRIME to take care of our skin NOW so we don’t hate ourselves later down the line!
SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN.
Ok, is it instilled in your head yet??
I’m saying like, ALLLL over. M’kay?
Protect the skin you’re in!
Ok, another super important part of spring break in the heat and sun is staying hydrated ladies!!
You all know how much I PREACH this!! This is so important in keeping your skin, and body healthy! You need to make sure you’re staying hydrated in the hot sun if you’re partying on the beach all day, drinking ANY kind of alcohol, or just walking around being a tourist all day! Water will be my biggest accessory this spring break, that’s for SURE.
Some other skin care essentials that are a MUST for your suitcase are:
- A cooling aloe face-mask, I recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Aloe Mask
- Sunglasses, the bigger the better to cover more skin
- A sunhat, or baseball caps, I love these plain colored caps from Amazon, I have them in both white and black.
- Self tanner, so you can look golden and stunning without the damage of your skin.
- Anti-bacterial gel, you never know if the beach is going to have bathrooms with working sinks.
- Bring a re-usable water bottle so that wherever you are you can hydrate!
Alright girlfriends, are you ready for this list?
- Rompers, easy to throw on over a suit if needed, and super comfy.
- BIKINIS, bring all of them. ALL the bikinis. Because duh.
- Cut-off shorts, dressy shorts, colorful shorts
- Tank tops, in all colors
- PJ’s, I’m planning on bringing light weight pj’s like a silk pair.
- A hoodie, I’m bringing my Georgia Southern hoodie because gotta rep where you come from over break!
- A cute workout outfit, because runs on the beach are a MUST.
- A nice dress for going out
- Running shoes
- One pair of versatile heels
- Simple jewelry that will match multiple outfits
- Small, crossbody bag
Some things I am absolutely begging you not to forget are:
A beach towel!! While hotels might offer towels, bringing a cute, HUGE beach towel will be so cute for pictures and ensuring that you don’t touch any sand while you’re getting your tan on.
A WINE OPENER!!
Like, never EVER forget the wine opener! Once again, usually the hotel will provide you with one, but who wants to take that risk?
Headphones, and maybe a book?
For the beach of course.
Bring your school’s flag!
Because why not rep your school pride on the beach, in the mountains, wherever you plan to go!
Seriously, when you’re starving from walking all day, or traveling all day, you’ll thank me later.
Bring your camera!
Yes, I know our phones have cameras on them that are just as amazing, but if you have access to do so, bring a real professional camera and your spring break pics will be top notch for SURE.
Welp, that’s all I got for now, and I will update as I go! What’s really important though, is that you have the absolute best time at your spring break spot, and truly live your best life because MIDTERMS ARE OVER BABY!