Enter Scene: Next decade of my life!
How is it possible that I am already entering my 20’s??? Can we just for a second?? Entering a NEW decade of my life that I am SO ready for.
My teens brought many ups and downs, but as time moves on, my 20’s welcomes a whole new journey for me that I am ready to take on.
So in honor of the twenty years I have been on this earth, I am dedicating this post to “20 Things My Teens Have Taught Me:”
- A lot can change in just one year
- People who you can go days, even weeks, without talking to but can still pick up and ask about your life, are lifelong friends
- It’s ok to skip a workout
- It’s also ok to workout twice a day
- God is good
- Part time jobs are NOT worth stressing over
- Small accomplishments are STILL accomplishments!
- Love your family
- Handle stress with healthy things, like yoga and green tea
- Many people will come and go, and there’s a reason for both
- Do the things you love, regardless of what people will think
- When opportunities come up, take them
- Become friends with EVERYONE
- Take the time to organize your life
- Say I Love You
- Don’t dwell on the past
- Go on adventures
- Not everyone deserves to know everything about you
- It’s ok to say No
- Your sister can be your best friend
I want to end this post by saying that I am so grateful for the ups and downs that I have faced throughout my life, because I wouldn’t be where I am today without them. To new beginnings! Xx