VANITY IN THE MAKING!!
Who else is a makeup addict like I am…?
It’s ok, I feel like it’s a pretty healthy addiction.
Anyways, I recently ordered this Impressions Vanity mirror and can I just say how obsessed I am with it?!
Lets go over some of it’s amazing qualities, shall we?
- It has LED lights that allow you to see every detail of your face even in a dark room.
- It is powered by batteries, so you never have to worry about replacing a bulb.
- I mean how pretty is this mirror. Aesthetics, amirite?
Like I said, my vanity is still in the making so updates are definitely to follow!
All about lips!
Lipstick finishes a look, it is like the cherry on top.
You’ve set all of your powders, curled your lashes, and blended your eyeshadow, now the final step is….
My favorite go-to, everyday color is a great nude. Japanese Maple by Mac to be exact! (See header image) This nude is the perfect “my lips but better” shade and it really blends well with my olive skin tone.
Now, finding the perfect nude for your skin tone is actually pretty easy. You want a shade that:
- Is similar to your skin tone
- You must decide if you want a little darker of a tone or a little lighter than your natural skin
- Decide if you want a matte or glossy finish!
Also, if you ever have any questions regarding a color, a sales person should always be willing to help, or you can leave a question below!